~~Spirit øf Løøser~~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

~~Spirit øf Løøser~~

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

.|Shøgun cheats!

AuteurMessage
FiFi^
Folie Meurtrière
Folie Meurtrière
FiFi^

.|Shøgun cheats! Empty
MessageSujet: .|Shøgun cheats!   .|Shøgun cheats! I_icon_minitimeSam 27 Juin - 18:58

Hi mates.

I tried to catch many times people, who used to cheat. Majority of these thinkings were my fault, and I posted bad about others, but I made of course to them apologize. Ok, it's nevermind.

I spectated today iBR Parba server, because I ate and it wasn't free slots to play ^^ I saw that Shogun joined server, I heard many things about him, but never talked with him. Didn't want to try it into game, but after. So I started to spectate him, but he used to kill very weird. I rec him, I have maybe half of this match, but I uploaded only one part of this game.
I don't doubt in his aim, some of these shots were made by him, but others wasn't because of his skills. You can clearly see it.

Here I give you link to download this demorec, which I made today:

http://rapidshare.com/files/249207529/shogun1.dem.html

Demo is slow, because he lagged a bit, but for sure moves of his bot weren't laggy.

If you want, comment.
I won't wish you fun, because it isn't so much funny.
P.S. sorry for two topics, but first won't be accepted very soon, because I heard that notre cher co leader que j'aime tant (et qui me own IG) is away to Sundays' night.
FiFi.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

.|Shøgun cheats!
Page 1 sur 1